Having a well packed gym bag means I have one less excuse not to workout. Be sure to include a protein rich snack and everything you need to pull yourself together post workout.
My Gym Bag Essentials
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Cloths. Prevent clogged pores and wipe away dirt and grime pre-workout.
- Havaianas Flip Flop. A must when using the shower at the gym.
- Almonds. The perfect pre or post workout snack.
- A sturdy gym bag. It all starts with the right bag. Pick one with lots of pockets to keep you organized.
- S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Hydration is a must.
- Tinted Moisturizer. Necessary to hide post workout redness and protect your skin from damaging rays.
- Hair Ties. Working out with hair your face is impossible.
- Mascara. A little mascara goes a long way when it comes to looking put together post workout.
- Gypsy Water Parfum. In case there is no time to shower.
- Deodorant. Nothing is more necessary pre or post workout.
- Oribe Dry Shampoo. When there is no time to wash your hair, this is your best friend.
What are some of your gym bag essentials?